The health and safety of our players, coaches, and families is our top priority. In alignment with the Boulder County Department of Health and with an abundance of care and caution, Simply Soccer will:
- Conduct all activities outdoors, therefore significantly reducing the potential transmission of Covid19.
- Masks are optional due to the outdoor nature of programming.
- A player should not attend Simply Soccer if they have any medical symptoms or have been exposed to Covid19 within the quarantine period, and a player that arrives and is deemed a health risk will be immediately isolated and sent home. If a player has to miss a session as a result of illness or quarantine, Simply Soccer will happily credit their account. If unsure, please stay home.
- Communicate with parents immediately if their child was potentially exposed to another child or staff with a positive case of Covid19.
- Immediately respond to any parent questions and concerns. We are your partners to help keep our community safe.
We look forward to being a safe & healthy
place to bring your children.